Applied Partner Program Announces New Partners
Significant global growth of the program further underscores company’s commitment to deliver added value through best-in-class software collaborations for customers
University Park, Ill. – September 20, 2016 – Applied Systems today announced new partners to its global Applied Partner Program. Expanding across North America and the U.K., the Applied Partner Program’s significant growth of partners further increases the availability of best-in-class software and enhances automation and connectivity across the global independent insurance distribution channel.
The Applied Partner Program is open to leading technology providers and organizations across the industry, and advances Applied’s strategic focus on partnerships to deliver value-added capabilities that further automate workflows, increase data consistency and accuracy, and drive a connected insurance experience. The Applied Partner Program is comprised of five distinct categories: Applied Integration Partner, Applied Solution Partner, Applied Technology Partner, Applied Alliance Partner, and Industry Partners.
Key new partners include:
Applied Integration Partners
- blueC: Integrated with Applied Epic via Applied SDK, blueC’s blueButler enables agencies and brokerages to elevate their customer service through VOIP phone integration, automating the management and documentation of every phone call, from real-time workflow tags to upsell/cross-sell reminders and to client call histories – all while clients are live on the phone.
- BriefYourMarket.com: BriefYourMarket.com is an all-in-one marketing platform designed specifically to assist in successful acquisition, cross-selling, up-selling, retention, renewals and winning back lost business. Integrated with Applied TAM UK via Applied CXN, BriefYourMarket.com’s marketing platform is designed specifically to assist brokers in successful acquisition, cross-selling, up-selling, retention, renewals and winning back lost business.
- Insurance Automation Group: iAutomate: Erlon Surety solution integrates with Applied Epic via Applied SDK and Applied TAM via Applied CXN to further automate the entire surety workflow process, eliminating manual re-keying of billing, bond policy insert, and transactional data to reduce cost and E&O exposure.
- Rhoads Online: Rhoads PCRM is a producer credential management solution that enables organizations to effectively address state licensing and appointment regulations. Through integration with Applied Epic via Applied SDK, agencies and brokerages are able to seamlessly connect sales and compliance functions, increasing compliance and reducing risk.
Applied Solutions Partners
- Bluefin: Through embedded functionality within Applied CSR24, agencies and brokerages can provide secure, integrated payment processing powered by Bluefin for insureds through the Applied CSR24 online client self-service portal.
- Clearpay: Canadian brokerages using Applied Epic will be able to electronically pay their monthly premium payables, one-off direct bill payments, and policy down payments, along with reconciliation data, seamlessly and easily directly from the system.
- Citrix RightSignature: RightSignature with Applied Epic enables agencies and brokerage to get contracts, applications, internal documents and more completed and signed with easy, legally-binding e-signatures.
- Citrix ShareFile: North American Applied TAMCloud customers can leverage the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft® Outlook to further automate document management through easy, secure email without the use of usernames and passwords, in addition to the sharing and storing of documents in the cloud without having to leave Outlook.
“The ecosystem of P&C insurance software providers continues to grow, providing significant opportunity for increased collaboration to further drive digital transformation in the insurance industry,” said Reid French, chief executive officer, Applied Systems. “Over the past year, the Applied Partner Program has facilitated a truly open environment and engaged extraordinary companies of all sizes as partners to enhance the value provided to our customers and the marketplace.”
# # #
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.