Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services
Delivering a connectivity and data exchange platform across a diverse network of UK insurers and brokers.
Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services delivers the UK insurance industry a leading connectivity and data exchange platform, enabling insurers to quickly and effectively distribute their personal and commercial lines products. Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services connects insurers to a broker's back-office system, automating the rating and policy fulfillment process for both insurers and brokers. Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services provides insurers flexibility to manage their rates and respond to market shifts – whether in real-time through Applied’s rating portal, an industry e-trading Standard, or their own extranet. Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services also connects to third-party data providers, including Insurance Initiatives (IIL), Lexis Nexis, Postcode Address File (PAF), and DVLA among others, to provide insurers with the most up-to-date data, allowing for more accurate risk analysis and helping to reduce fraudulent policies.
Why choose Applied to distribute your Commercial Lines products?
- You choose from where we obtain your rates: imarket, your extranet or Applied hosted
- High speed market access
- Real-time rate and product changes
- Automatic link to Postcode Address File (PAF) for accurate rating
Why choose Applied to distribute your Personal Lines products?
- Build products, test and deploy, you have complete control
- Change rates and make underwriting changes in real time
- Access Data Enrichment providers to assist you in the rating process
- Reach thousands of brokers who rely on Applied TAM
- Our rating and fulfillment service integrates with Applied TAM and other brokerage management applications
- Third Party Data – Automatically links to the Postcode Address File (PAF) and the DVLA to provide both brokers and insurers with accurate, clean data for addresses and motor vehicles.
- Management Information – With thousands of brokers placing business and obtaining quotes through the Applied Portal, we can provide a wide range of Management Information Reports e.g. number of quotes, average premiums and conversion (n.b. subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, Confidentiality and Competition Law).
- Rating Services – Can be integrated with Applied TAM and other brokerage management systems for rating and/or fulfilment. Applied already provides these services for a number of companies, including Coversure, the UK’s leading Insurance Broking franchise business.
- Data Enrichment – With the Gender Directive now in effect, Applied understands that Data Enrichment is becoming an increasingly important part of the rating process. In September 2009, Applied became the first software provider to access Aviva’s ARI (Aviva Rating Index) motor rates, which uses credit data to help assess risk. Applied now integrates with third party data providers Insurance Initiatives (IIL) and Lexis Nexis to provide Data Enrichment services for product providers.
For more information about Applied Rating and Fulfillment Services and other Applied solutions, call us at +44 (0) 1273 852000 or Contact Us.