IVANS Releases IVANS Exchange 2017
Latest release of online tool increases agency and insurer visibility into download connection opportunities to drive greater connectivity
Tampa, FL – Dec. 1, 2016 – IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, today announced the release of IVANS Exchange 2017, the latest release of the online tool for agencies, MGAs and insurers to access, review and effectively manage download connections through a single platform. IVANS Exchange 2017 provides a simpler way for agencies and insurers to create customized download connections reports and receive direct communication on new download connection requests and opportunities.
Key enhancements delivered in IVANS Exchange 2017 include:
- Automated agency connections feedback report: automated delivery of the IVANS Exchange Agency Feedback Report to review current agency demand for available lines of business download, as well as future lines of business of interest for download.
- Enhanced agency account management: invite new agencies directly from the application to complete their IVANS Exchange account registration.
- Automated download connections notifications: receive download connections reports automatically, including updates to download opportunities and activity, via email.
- Improved user experience: provides additional feedback options to ensure download connection requests accurately reflect an agency’s business activities or needs.
- Enhanced communications: access to insurer contact information in the application to enable direct communication with the right individual at the insurer to begin download.
“As the insurance industry becomes more digital, agencies, MGAs and insurers are looking at ways to connect their businesses and automate operations, increasing servicing and selling opportunities,” said Paul Warga, vice president of Product Management, IVANS. “IVANS Exchange 2017 delivers innovative capabilities to increase connectivity for automated servicing and new business interactions across the insurance lifecycle.”
# # #
IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, is the property and casualty insurance industry’s exchange connecting insurers, MGAs, and agencies. IVANS open platform securely automates the exchange of policy, quote and market related information and connection opportunities. More property and casualty insurance companies rely on IVANS innovation and expertise than any other company to automate the insurance lifecycle and enable millions of people to safeguard and protect what matters most.