Applied Systems Announces Release of Applied CSR24 2017 R2
Latest release for cloud-based self-service software to enhance usability and customer experience
University Park, IL – May 9, 2017 – Applied Systems today announced the latest release of Applied CSR24, the leading cloud-based client self-service software. The latest release enables agencies to deliver an omnichannel customer experience through an enhanced, personalized portal and mobile app solution for insureds.
Applied CSR24 enables agencies to meet today’s insurance consumer demand for anytime, anywhere information by providing 24/7 access to insurance policy information, claims filing and processing, premium payments, and insurance documents through a cloud-based custom-branded client portal and mobile application via Applied MobileInsured. Applied CSR24 seamlessly integrates with agency management systems, reducing manual administrative tasks and allowing agents to devote more time to serving customers and securing new business.
Key enhancements include:
- Streamlined portal registration process: expedites the portal registration process through tighter workflow integration with the management system to reduce staff’s time spent onboarding customers and enable quicker consumer adoption.
- Cloud-based printing: enables agencies to better manage printing a high volume of certificates and ID cards through a secure, cloud-based printing solution.
- Personalized communications: deliver renewal certificates with a custom message and subject related to the renewal directly from the application to customers.
- Personalized customer app experience: through Applied MobileInsured, offers unparalleled flexibility to personalize the mobile app experience for each individual insured to ensure a consistent user experience and access to information between app and portal. The latest release also offers additional workflows for insureds to Add a Driver and Vehicle, as well as Start a Claim, all from within Applied MobileInsured.
- Enhanced user interface: delivers an enhanced user experience through simplified workflows to increase ease of use.
“Agency employees and consumers alike demand 24/7 access to information across all devices,” said Michael Howe, SVP, Product Management, Applied Systems. “The latest release of Applied CSR24 enables agents to provide more seamless and intuitive customer self-service capabilities to their insureds via a cloud-based self-service application and branded mobile app, ensuring a better omnichannel customer experience, while ultimately solidifying the agency’s role as trusted advisor.”
# # #
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.