IVANS Announces New Products and Innovation across Portfolio
September 19, 2016
Expanded product portfolio and innovative enhancements to increase access to new business opportunities and improve ease of doing business across the independent agency channel
Tampa, FL – Sept. 19, 2016 – IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, today announced new products, services and innovative enhancements across its product portfolio at IVANS Connect 2016, the insurance industry event dedicated to advancing connectivity between carriers, agencies, MGAs and their insureds.
IVANS connects carriers and MGAs to the largest digital distribution network of nearly 30,000 independent insurance agencies in the United States. The IVANS network of connected agencies enables carriers and MGAs to quickly identify and access new business opportunities to drive profitable growth via the independent agency channel. As the industry standard for connectivity, IVANS provides an open platform that increases ease of doing business between carrier, MGA and agency partners via automated workflows and data exchange to build strong business relationships and provide better service for the end insured.
New products and upcoming solution enhancements include:
IVANS Market Manager is a new, industry-first search tool that enables carriers to identify new business opportunities with agencies. Carriers can create a list of target agencies based on a broad search by industry code, line of business or location to drive more effective discussions with their agency partners and prospects. IVANS Market Manager enables:
- Expanded agency distribution footprint: IVANS Market Manager enables carriers to initiate the agency appointment process by providing a list of non-appointed agencies for carriers to begin conducting business with.
- New business with current agencies: When searching for target segments, IVANS Market Manager will inform carriers where potential growth opportunities exist within their agency base to expand their current relationships.
IVANS Bookroll is a new data extraction service that enables carriers to receive and evaluate Applied Epic and Applied TAM book of business data based on agency request. IVANS Bookroll eliminates the time and expense of manually inputting underwriting data, enabling carriers to quickly identify growth opportunities and expand agency partnerships by efficiently evaluating an agency’s book of business. Key benefits include:
- Ability to quickly identify business growth opportunities: The service enables carriers to quickly evaluate and acquire new segments of business in a single process with current agency partners.
- Ease of doing business with agency partners: IVANS Bookroll automates the data extraction process, reducing time spent manually processing files. This automated process significantly reduces an agency’s time commitment by eliminating the rekeying of data into multiple systems.
IVANS Market Appetite is an online search tool that enables carriers and MGAs to communicate their appetite when agents begin searching for a market to submit their new and renewal business. Integrated into agents’ daily workflows, IVANS Market Appetite ensures carriers and MGAs can consistently present their current appetite to agents to direct more in-appetite submissions into their pipeline. IVANS Market Appetite continues to expand coverage with more than 1,000 markets, 2,000 classes, and 15 lines of business across all 50 states. Key upcoming enhancements include:
- Custom Stated Content: Carriers will have an expanded opportunity to provide custom content, including additional product information and underwriter details, enabling agents to quickly identify differentiated carrier solutions to drive more in-appetite submissions.
- Expanded lines of business: The search engine capabilities continue to add additional lines of business, enabling carriers to increase appetite visibility for more products to increase more desired in-appetite business.
IVANS Exchange enables agencies, carriers and MGAs to access, review and effectively manage IVANS Download connections through a single platform to drive higher productivity and better service across the insurance lifecycle. IVANS Exchange 2017 provides a simpler way for agencies, carriers and MGAs to review connections opportunities, create customized connections reports, and proactively engage all parties to respond to connections requests. IVANS Exchange 2017 will include:
- Automated agency connections feedback report: The IVANS Exchange Agency Feedback report will be automatically sent to carriers to review current agent demand for available lines of business download, as well as future lines of business of interest for download. These reports provide actionable data to improve agency adoption of download solutions and increase ease of doing business with agency partners.
- Enhanced agency account management: Carriers can now automatically invite agencies to complete their IVANS Exchange account registration, removing the need to manually send credentials to agencies via email or phone.
IVANS Real-Time Rating is a new comparative rating service that enables personal lines carriers to distribute their rates through the industry’s largest digital distribution network. Through IVANS Real-Time Rating, carriers can automate the process of receiving and responding to quote requests from a growing set of the 30,000 agencies via the IVANS network. Key benefits of IVANS Real-Time Rating include:
- Improved quote rates: IVANS Real-Time Rating enables carriers to distribute more quotes to more agents to drive new business growth.
- A single platform for all real-time rating: Integration with IVANS Real-Time Rating is a one-time initiative, enabling carriers to gain access to the entire IVANS network as well as direct connections to comparative raters like Applied Rater through a single platform.
“With increasing industry consolidation and changing market demands, carriers and MGAs are identifying news ways to expand their agency partnerships for growth and enhanced customer service,” said Thad Bauer, vice president and general manager, IVANS Insurance Solutions. “IVANS is the insurance digital distribution network, and these new products and services will provide even greater access to new business channels and differentiated servicing opportunities to drive profitable growth across the entire independent agency channel.”
# # #
IVANS, a division of Applied Systems, is the property and casualty insurance industry’s exchange connecting carriers, MGAs, and agencies. The IVANS open platform securely automates the exchange of policy, quote and market related information and connection opportunities. More property and casualty insurance companies rely on IVANS innovation and expertise than any other company to automate the insurance lifecycle and enable millions of people to safeguard and protect what matters most.
Ready to Learn More?
Applied is ready to help you learn more about leveraging advanced insurance software and solutions to build a better insurance business.