Powering the Business of Insurance
For more than 30 years, Applied Systems has led an industry we helped to create with a mission to continuously improve the business of insurance. Insurance agencies and brokerages have faced new challenges and demands on their businesses over time, and we have been there to guide them. Since 1983, Applied has been at the forefront of insurance technology, leading the way through innovation. As the insurance industry becomes increasingly global, we are delivering new technology and expanded multinational capabilities for this changing marketplace.
- Year founded: 1983
- Mission: To continuously improve the business of insurance through innovative software solutions
- Headquarters: University Park, Illinois (U.S.), Mississauga, Ontario (Canada), Brighton, England (UK) and Belfast, Northern Ireland (Ireland)
- Employees: More than 1,500
- Why Applied: Applied is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance
Who We Are
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognised as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
What We Do
The insurance industry is on the verge of a new era that will demand more and better information. Applied technology automates the exchange of information and data throughout the insurance lifecycle among brokers, insurers and consumers. By enabling greater access to information and streamlining workflows, our customers can capitalise on new opportunities, increase the efficiency and profitability of their business, and continuously deliver the high-level service that customers expect.
By the Numbers
- Applied has more than 1,500 employees serving customers throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States and Canada
- With more than 425 insurer partners and nearly 50% of all P&C electronic transactions occurring within our applications, Applied has been recognised by ACORD as a top software provider
- 99% of IIABA Best Practices Agencies use Applied technology1
- 77% of Insurance Journal "Top 100 Independent Property/Casualty Agencies" use Applied technology. Nine of the Top 10 use Applied or IVANS technology2