A customised iPad app designed specifically for the financial advisory industry
- Enhance customer service with fast and secure client data capture
- Save time with digital signature and document management
Applied iFactFind is used by life and pension practitioners and financial advisor professionals – QFA, CFP, direct sales team advisers and managers, administration staff, accounts staff and compliance officers.
The app allows you to download a client, create a new fact find or edit and add to existing client details (online and offline), carry out a fact find, capture risk responses, signatures and documents, and other data which can then be securely synced back to our servers in seconds. Integrated AML document capture allows for signing and certifying with secure, crisp digital signature capture.
Applied iFactFind allows your financial advisory business to:
- Instantly capture risk responses and display the results
- Digitally sync written meeting or call notes to the server in seconds
- Encrypt data on the iPad device before transmitting to a secure cloud server
- Securely store data, signatures, client notes and photos offline until you are ready to sync