Applied Integrated Payments
Provides the facility to collect deposits or full payments by credit or debit card
- Fast, secure online payment collection
- Full auditing and reporting
Applied Relay’s integrated payments facility allows credit or debit card payments to be processed and for direct debits to be set up for selected insurer payment plans – all within the Applied Relay desktop application. Applied Relay’s payment module is a PCI-compliant virtual terminal that allows you to collect deposits or full payments by credit or debit card and capture and validate bank account details.
At the quotation stage, participating insurer schemes display the available payment plans along with the quotation results. Upon accepting an insurer's policy, brokers can select a payment plan or the payment in full option. The functionality is available for new business, MTA and renewal transactions within the Applied Relay system.
The Applied Relay online payments module:
- Automatically creates client accounts and posts monies received
- Collects and validates credit or debit card details - triggered by an online payment task
- Collects and validates bank account details – triggered by an instalment plan task
- Integrates with Applied Relay Payments Web Service to complete online transactions
- Generates payment receipts and provides a full payment history