Personal Lines Download
Personal Lines download boosts efficiency by eliminating the time spent re-entering data and simplifying workflows.
Personal Lines download is the most widely used agency-carrier-MGA interface tool. More than 24,000 agents are actively using Personal Lines download to increase efficiency and productivity for their businesses with substantial time savings. According to the ACT/AUGIE 2013 Real-Time/Download Survey, Personal Lines download saves almost an hour and a half per employee per day. Readily used by nearly 90% of the carriers who offer download, IVANS offers you a single source for connectivity to carriers and MGAs.
The Most Common Types of Personal Lines Download Policies:
- Automobile – Mitigates costs associated with auto accidents. Rather than paying out of pocket for auto accidents, insureds pay annual premiums to an auto insurance company that then pays all or most of the costs associated with an auto accident or other vehicle damage.
- Dwelling Fire – Insures home and structures, such as a detached garage or shed, up to 10% of dwelling coverage for specific perils, including fire or lightning, explosion, windstorm or hail, riot or civil commotion, vehicles owned by others, smoke, volcanic eruption or aircraft.
- Earthquake – In the event of an earthquake that causes damage to the property, the insured will be paid. Most ordinary homeowners insurance policies do not cover earthquake loss.
- Flood – Protects property owners from water damage to the structure and/or contents of their property.
- Homeowners – A form of property insurance designed to protect an insured's home against damages to the house itself or loss or damage to possessions in the home. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.
- Inland Marine – Covers goods in transit on land as well as to the property of others who are on premises or being transported to or from premises.
- Mobile Home – Provides coverage for the structure of the insured's mobile home and structures they own that are on the same piece of land as the home but are not attached to it (such as a shed or detached garage), from all forms of loss unless they are specifically excluded in the policy.
- Motorcycle – Protects the insured against the cost to repair or replaces another person's property that is damaged as a result of an accident the insured causes on their motorcycle.
- Personal Auto – An auto policy that covers the insured for personal liability, physical damage, medical expenses, uninsured or underinsured motorist protection in case of an accident.
- Umbrella – Liability insurance that is in excess of specified other policies and also potentially primary insurance for losses not covered by the other policies.
- Watercraft – Covers injury to another person, damage to another's property, and damage to the watercraft regardless of who is operating. Policies also cover legal expenses incurred when the insured lets someone else use their craft, medical payments for injuries sustained by the insured and passengers, and theft.
- Saves Time – Eliminate re-keying of data, reducing processing time and the opportunity for errors
- Increases Competitiveness – Focus on selling new business, rather than policy administration
- Simplifies Workflow – Work within one standard workflow instead of multiple workflows and systems
For more information about Personal Lines Download and other Applied solutions, call us at 1.800.786.1362 or Contact Us.