Applied Rater is an insurance quoting solution for independent agencies that provides the industry’s most accurate rates for more than 500 insurance carriers – the broadest coverage of any rating provider in the United States today.
Today’s leading agencies require advanced quoting software that provides real-time connectivity and streamlined workflows to meet consumers demand for timely and comprehensive service. Applied Rater serves more than 1,000,000 end consumers annually. Applied Rater enables agencies to provide prospective clients accurate quote comparisons for more carriers and more lines of business.
Serving more than one million end consumers annually, Applied Rater simplifies agent quoting workflows. Enter a client’s information once into the user-friendly form and use the integrated tools for discovery and validation. Because quoting occurs on carrier websites via live fill, your carrier's intended quoting workflow is preserved. You can then pull any needed reports, validate and answer all carrier specific questions while presenting a 100% bindable rate to your client.
Applied Rater offers you the flexibility of connecting with your agency management system, lead vendors, agency website and Facebook.
- Management System: Applied Rater imports client data from all popular management systems. Streamline re-solicit and renewal workflows to grow your book of business.
- Lead Vendors: Applied Rater securely imports purchased leads directly from 12 of the industry's largest lead providers.
- Agency Website: Applied Rater’s Web Entry Form is a quick and easy addition to your website, allowing your customers to shop when and where they want. Prospective insureds can enter their information on a Web form customized for your agency, increasing leads to grow your business.
- Facebook: Tap into your social network. The Applied Rater Facebook application enables you to obtain leads straight from your Facebook network via your free “Get a Quote” Facebook app, allowing prospects to request a quote without ever leaving Facebook.
Simplify and automate your login credential management for both quoting and customer service work. Applied Rater stores your usernames and passwords in the cloud so you can sync your workflow anywhere.
- Eliminate insecure password practices at your agency: Applied Rater enables you to securely manage and share all passwords to help mitigate exposure to data security risk.
- Carrier login management: : By remembering all of your logins, Applied Rater makes it easy to manage complex agency password scenarios. Save multiple logins per carrier and choose between them at login to facilitate cross state, cross CSR/Agent workflows.
- Agency level password management: Securely manage carrier website access by selectively sharing agency level passwords with each user in your agency. Agency password managers can centrally update passwords, reducing time spent managing one-off password requests and increase customer data protection outside of your agency.
Consumers expect choice and transparency in insurance, and the presentation of rates is one of your agency’s most valuable steps in the sales process. Connect to prospects with an easy-to-follow, professional and customizable proposal that showcases the advice and value of working with an independent agent, as well as the complete picture of the insurance packages you offer. With Applied Rater, a clean, professional and logical proposal can be created in seconds, enabling you to close more business, generate more referrals and improve your relationships with existing clients.
Applied Rater provides sales pipeline capabilities that quickly show you who needs to be quoted and which clients are pending a purchase decision. Every prospect that enters your agency is automatically tracked. Applied Rater touchpoint reminders cover the concepts of "to-dos," "reminders," "x-dates," and general customer contact history. Touchpoints are also specific to your individual agent or CSR, allowing them to monitor their own clients and their co-workers to assign follow-ups to the appropriate person.
Sales workflow and prospect management system capabilities are built in to Applied Rater and automatically updated. When you quote a client, their pipeline status changes instantly. This means your agents and CSRs will be able to easily incorporate Applied Rater functionality into their current workflow without having to remember to manually move a client from one status to another.
Customized reports provide valuable insight into your agency’s quoting and sales activity, lead tracking and marketing ROI. Understand your agency’s close ratios, marketing campaign success and lead sourcing. Enhance your carrier marketing rep relationships with hard data about your agency’s quoting workflow and activity.
As a cloud-based business intelligence solution, Applied Rater can be quickly implemented quickly into agency operations. The Applied Rater agency cloud provides 24/7 access and best-in-breed data security, and it allows you to customize permissions to control access and manage risk.