Applied Rater is an insurance quoting solution for independent agents that provides 100% accurate rates for more than 500 insurance carriers nationwide – the broadest coverage of any rating provider in the United States today.
As the insurance industry becomes a more connected marketplace consumers expect instant access to information. Today’s leading agencies require advanced software that provides real-time connectivity and streamlined workflows to ensure timely and comprehensive client service.
Applied Rater enables agents to serve more than 1,000,000 end consumers annually. Through a single workflow, your agency can quote all auto and home personal lines nationwide.
Quoting with Applied Rater couldn't be easier. Simply enter a client’s information once into the user-friendly form and use the integrated tools for discovery and validation. Because quoting occurs on your carrier's website via live fill, your carrier's intended quoting workflow is preserved. You can then pull any needed reports, validate and answer all carrier specific questions, and present a 100% bindable rate to your client.
Applied Rater offers you the flexibility of connecting with your agency management system, lead vendors, agency website and Facebook.
- Management System: Applied Rater imports client data from all popular management systems. Streamline re-solicit and renewal workflows to grow your book of business.
- Lead Vendors: Applied Rater securely imports purchased leads directly from 12 of the industry's largest lead providers.
- Agency Website: Applied Rater’s Web Entry Form is a quick and easy addition to your website, allowing your customers to shop when and where they want. The Web Entry Form is an online portal available to all Applied Rater clients. Prospective insureds can enter their information on a Web form customized for your agency. Once entered, you are emailed a new lead alert and the lead is delivered securely to your Applied Rater Lead Inbox. If you don’t have a website, you can still use a Web Entry Form as a simple website customized with your branding.
- Facebook: Tap into your social network. The Applied Rater Facebook application enables you to obtain leads straight from your Facebook network. The Web Entry Form can be integrated into your agency’s Facebook page via your free “Get a Quote” Facebook app, allowing prospects to request a quote without ever leaving Facebook.
Simplify and automate your login credential management for both quoting and customer service work. Applied Rater stores your usernames and passwords in the cloud so you can sync your workflow anywhere.
- Eliminate insecure password practices at your agency: Applied Rater enables you to securely manage and share all passwords to help mitigate exposure to data security risk.
- Carrier login management: By remembering all of your logins, Applied Rater makes it easy to manage complex agency password scenarios. Save multiple logins per carrier and choose between them at login to facilitate cross state, cross CSR/Agent workflows.
- Agency level password management: Securely manage carrier website access by selectively sharing agency level passwords with each user in your agency. Agency password managers can centrally update passwords. This prevents repeated lockouts and tedious password update emails. Passwords can even be shared with users without providing permission to see or edit the password, preventing access to your customer data outside your agency. Easily and securely terminate all carrier website and customer database access for an employee by revoking their Applied Rater account without the need to interrupt other users in your agency. Additional cross-location password sharing is available to facilitate MGA level workflows for large agency groups and “master agency” relationships.
Connect to prospects with an easy-to-follow, professional and customizable proposal that showcases the advice and value of working with an independent agent as well as the complete picture of the insurance packages you offer. Consumers expect choice and transparency in insurance, and the presentation of rates is one of your agency’s most valuable steps in the sales process. With Applied Rater, a clean, professional and logical proposal can be created in seconds. By quickly providing clear proposals, your agency can close more business, generate more referrals and improve your relationships with existing clients.
Applied Rater provides sales pipeline capabilities that quickly show you who needs to be quoted and which clients are pending a purchase decision. Every prospect that enters your agency is automatically tracked. As you work through the sales process, the sales pipeline facilitates shared workflows, seamless hand-offs and accurate stats.
- Touchpoint reminders: Applied Rater touchpoint reminders cover the concepts of "to-dos," "reminders," "x-dates," and general customer contact history. Touchpoints are also specific to your individual agent or CSR, allowing them to monitor their own clients and their co-workers to assign follow-ups to the appropriate person.
- Streamline your sales workflow: Applied Rater brings your agency more than just efficient quoting. It provides a prospecting and sales management capability designed to serve as a "mini agency management system" for customers who are not yet clients. Designed to couple with your full-featured agency management system, Applied Rater provides a complete end-to-end workflow for managing your sales process.
- Integrated workflow: Sales workflow and prospect management system capabilities are built in to Applied Rater and automatically update. When you quote a client, their pipeline status changes instantly. This means your agents and CSRs will be able to easily incorporate Applied Rater functionality into their current workflow without having to remember to manually move a client from one status to another.
Customized reports provide valuable insight into your agency’s quoting and sales activity, lead tracking and marketing ROI. Understand your agency’s close ratios, marketing campaign success and lead sourcing. Clearly show who is quoting, how often, and their carrier trends. Enhance your carrier marketing rep relationships with hard data about your agency’s quoting workflow and activity.
The Applied Rater agency cloud provides always available access and best-in-breed data security, and allows you to customize permissions to control access and manage risk. Applied employs industry best practice security measures to prevent unauthorized access. Our practices have passed more than 50 external audits by security professionals from the nation’s largest insurance carriers and agencies.