Applied Systems Announces Release of Latest Mobile Innovation
November 08, 2018
Latest releases for Applied CSR24, Applied MobileInsured and Applied Mobile to enhance usability and customer experience
University Park, IL – Nov. 8, 2018 – Applied Systems today announced the latest release of Applied CSR24, the leading cloud-based client self-service software. The latest releases enables agencies, brokerages, and their customers to automate operations and expand mobile access to client and policy information for a better customer experience.
Applied CSR24 enables agencies and brokerages to meet today’s insurance consumer demand for anytime, anywhere access to information by providing 24/7 access to insurance policy information, claims filing and processing, premium payments, and insurance documents through an online custom-branded client portal or mobile application via Applied MobileInsured. Applied CSR24 seamlessly integrates with agency management systems, reducing manual administrative tasks and allowing agents to devote more time to serving customers and securing new business.
Key enhancements to Applied CSR24 and Applied MobileInsured include:
- Direct Bill Policy Payment: Enables agencies and brokers to offer insured’s the opportunity to pay their direct-billed policies through their customer self-service portal and mobile app, eliminating the need to visit multiple, individual sites for payment processing.
- Benefits Policies: Allows agencies and brokers using Applied Epic to provide insureds quick access to their benefits plan information and documents, creating a single source for their insurance information.
- ePayPolicy Partner Integration: Provides U.S. agencies additional payment partner choice to allow insureds to leverage the bill pay capability. ePayPolicy provides full funding of the policyholder premium while taking on the burden of payment processing fees so that online bill pay remains simple and convenient.
- Applied MobileInsured
- Client Accessible Documents Enhancements: Allows insureds to filter documents for quicker search and be notified when documents require attention.
- User Experience Update: Introduces enhanced user interface provides a more simplified insured user experience.
Applied Mobile is a purpose-built app that enables insurance agency staff to access and manage client, prospect and insurance information from their management system anytime, anywhere via a mobile smartphone or tablet device. The native mobile app allows users to stay connected on the go with a direct link to information in their agency management system, providing access to view accounts, contact details and insurance policy information; add prospects; create and manage activities; and automate sales operations.
Key enhancements to Applied Mobile include:
- Claims History: Allows servicers to be able to access and share details with their insureds on an active or closed claim.
- Field prefill: Automates agency/branch field workflows by prefilling previously used data to streamline operations.
- Expanded risk analysis: In partnership with Rough Notes, provides users access via smartphones to narratives, survey coverage assessments and supplemental data about insureds’ specific type of business with embedded risk analysis surveys to accurately assess the insured’s risk.
“Agency staff and consumers alike demand 24/7 access to information across all devices,” said Michael Howe, SVP, Product Management, Applied Systems. “Applied’s latest mobile innovation creates a more connected experience for both insureds and staff to take advantage of the convenient digital services expected in today’s digital age.”
# # #
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.