Merritt Hall Insurance Selects Applied to Digitally Transform
May 02, 2019
Growth-focused independent insurance agency selects Applied Digital Agency software to create a connected insurance experience
University Park, IL – May 1, 2019 – Applied Systems® today announced that Merritt Hall Insurance has selected Applied’s Digital Agency® solution to digitally transform their agency. Leveraging Applied Epic® as their foundation, Merritt Hall Insurance will more effectively manage multiple lines of business across all roles for a single view of the customer. The agency will also utilize an online portal and mobile apps to provide customers and employees with anytime, anywhere service. Lastly, staff at Merritt Hall will leverage analytics software to gain actionable data to make better business decisions.
“Our previous management system was difficult to use and did not easily integrate with third-party applications, causing us to find a solution that would enable more efficiency and better service for our customers,” said James Lewis, chief executive officer, Merritt Hall Insurance. “We chose Applied to give us an open system that connects us to customer self-service, analytics and mobile integrations, delivering more visibility into our entire business and a competitive advantage when providing a digital customer experience.”
- Applied EpicCloud delivers the most technologically advanced software application to independent insurance agencies to enable faster growth and profitability in a changing insurance marketplace. Applied Epic is a single, integrated and open application that provides essential capabilities for each stakeholder within an agency to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, market appetite search, financial accounting and policy and benefits administration across all lines of business, eliminating the need for separate, disparate systems. The application offers a comprehensive view of client and prospect information and internal workflows through an intuitive user interface, enabling users to make more informed decisions about their business and capitalize quickly on new opportunities. Applied Epic’s scalable software architecture provides agencies with multiple global locations the ability to manage expansion and business growth with ease.
- Applied Epic Quotes enables agencies to automate quoting Personal Lines policies directly within Applied Epic. By prefilling existing client data into insurers’ websites, integrated quoting eliminates time spent and potential errors that come with re-keying of data. Agents can then create the policy in the same workflow for the insurer to download into, enabling a seamless quote-to-bind process.
- Applied CSR24®, the leading cloud-based client self-service software, enables agencies to meet today’s insurance consumer demand for anytime, anywhere access to information by providing 24/7 access to insurance policy information, claims filing and processing, premium payments, liability certificates and other insurance documents through an online agency-branded client portal or mobile application via Applied MobileInsured. Applied CSR24 seamlessly integrates with brokerage management systems, reducing manual administrative tasks and allowing agents to devote more time to serving customers and securing new business. By providing greater flexibility and mobile servicing options, brokerages can increase client satisfaction, build client loyalty and deliver a more competitive business proposition.
- Applied Mobile® is a purpose-built app that enables insurance agency staff to access and manage client, prospect and insurance information from their management system anytime, anywhere via a mobile smartphone or tablet device. The native mobile app allows users to stay connected on the go with a direct link to information in their agency management system, providing access to view accounts, contact details and insurance policy information; add prospects; create and manage activities; and automate sales operations.
- Applied Analytics® is the first data analytics application built specifically for independent insurance agencies. Through seamless integration with Applied Epic, Applied Analytics offers easy-to-use, interactive graphical dashboards that examine an agency’s book of business, employee performance, and insurer relationship insights, including key transaction, policy, line of business and marketing information. Applied Analytics provides data-driven insight into business performance, insurer relationships and employee development to make more informed business decisions and drive agency value.
“The pace of change in the insurance market is prompting more agencies to adopt digital technology to stay a step ahead of competitors and provide the level of service today’s connected customers expect,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of Product Management, Applied Systems. “Leveraging Applied’s Digital Agency solution, Merritt Hall Insurance will be able to automate business operations, customized to their agency’s needs, while providing a complete picture of their business with insights needed to drive greater operational efficiency and growth.”
# # #
The Applied logos are trademarks of Applied Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
Ready to Learn More?
Applied is ready to help you learn more about leveraging advanced insurance software and solutions to build a better insurance business.