Applied Mobile, the first mobile insurance agent application, brings client, policy and sales information to Apple or Android™ tablets and smartphones so staff can stay connected while away from the office.
Productivity is more critical than ever for insurance professionals. On-demand access to client and prospect information enables agency staff to conduct more business outside the agency and deliver better service to clients with a single, up-to-date view of client and business information. Applied Mobile delivers this crucial information on demand, when it is needed most to drive business growth and profitability.
Applied Mobile’s touch-screen optimized interface enables users to:
- Review and modify client and prospect data on demand via Apple or Android™ tablets and smartphones
- Track, add, and manage sales opportunities through seamless integration with Applied Epic
- View accounts, contacts, policy and prospect information
- Review, add, edit and close Activities, and sync changes to their agency or brokerage management system
- Communicate with customers and staff via email and other native-tablet device tools
- Leverage GPS technology to map accounts and coordinate daily schedules
- Expand risk assessment capabilities with risk-specific questionnaires to accurately identify exposures and coverage gaps
Applied Mobile provides essential information to agency staff whenever and wherever they need it. There is no driving back to the office, no calling staff – just convenient, on-demand access to critical agency resources. Available for smartphones and tablets, you can carry the convenience of client and prospect insurance information while on-the-go.
With Applied Mobile Risk Analysis tools, producers can gather the information required to accurately assess client risk to write the business successfully. With risk types from Agribusiness to Health Care, producers will become experts in all commercial risk areas regardless of their industry focus. Applied Mobile Risk Analysis tools include:
- Narratives – Provides SIC, NAICS, GL and WC class codes, as well as exposure information
- Coverage Assessment – Shows if the client accepted or rejected the recommended coverages
- Supplements – Includes a library of terms defining types of risks and coverages
Once completed, a Risk Analysis generated by Applied Mobile can be saved within the application, emailed, printed or added as an attachment on an activity and synced back to an account in Applied Epic or Applied TAM.
Activities created in Applied Mobile are instantly added to the appropriate account in your agency management system, ensuring all staff has visibility into the most up-to-date information for that account. Conversely, new activities within the management system are pushed in real-time to Applied Mobile, allowing mobile staff to see the latest information while servicing clients away from the office.
Applied Mobile enables agency staff to work faster and more efficiently by leveraging tools installed directly on the tablet and smartphone, like GPS technology to map accounts and schedule meetings, and communication channels to call or send email and instant messages to clients, prospects and colleagues. With Applied Mobile, staff can pinpoint nearby clients and prospects for impromptu meetings.
- Identify and map clients and prospects in a given vicinity
- Get directions to client and prospect offices
- Locate nearby restaurants for casual meetings
Extend mobility across your entire business. Applied Mobile is available for both the Apple and Android tablets and smartphones and can be downloaded through the Apple App and Google Play stores. Application requires a license for activation purchased from Applied. The application works with Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G LTE connections.
For more information about Applied Mobile and other Applied solutions, call us at 1.800.786.1362 or Contact Us.