Applied Systems Announces Latest Mobile Innovations
December 06, 2017
Latest release for online self-service software and mobile applications to create a more connected insurance experience
University Park, IL – Dec. 6, 2017 – Applied Systems today announced the latest releases of online self-service software and mobile applications, Applied CSR24, Applied MobileInsured and Applied Mobile. The latest releases enable agencies and brokers to digitally transform their business by providing greater access to information for quicker service anytime, anywhere and creating a more connected insurance experience.
Applied CSR24 enables agencies and brokerages to meet today’s insurance consumer demand for anytime, anywhere access to information by providing 24/7 access to insurance policy information, claims filing and processing, premium payments, and insurance documents through an online custom-branded client portal available or mobile application via Applied MobileInsured. Applied CSR24 seamlessly integrates with agency and brokerage management systems, reducing manual administrative tasks and allowing agents and brokers to devote more time to serving customers and securing new business.
Key product enhancements include:
Applied CSR24 2018
- Streamlined bill pay process: View open items by invoice and pay the full amount due with one click. Additionally, provides insureds a visual warning to easily identify items that are past due.
- Online chat: Enables insureds to communicate with their agency to obtain answers to policy-related questions, like policy, billing or claims details, in real time.
- Integrated Certificate Endorsements: Upload documents or forms into Applied CSR24 and insert integrated data elements from your management system to more quickly complete endorsements.
- Enhanced user interface: Further extends user experience enhancements across the online portal with new search capabilities.
- Regional expansion: Expands the application to the Republic of Ireland through an integration with Applied Relay.
Applied MobileInsured 2018
- Claims management: Allow insureds to record auto and property policies claims events in the field with relevant client details that sync back to the management system.
- Driver and vehicle management: Provides insureds the ability to add, edit or remove drivers, vehicles and locations from existing insured accounts, while simultaneously creating a management system activity.
Applied Mobile is a purpose-built app that enables employees to access and manage customer, prospect and insurance information from their broker management system anytime, anywhere via a mobile smartphone or tablet device. Applied Mobile allows users to stay connected on the go with a direct link to information in their agency and broker management system, providing access to view accounts, contact details and insurance policy information, add prospects, create and manage activities and automate sales operations.
Key product enhancements include:
Applied Mobile 2018
- Commercial Lines application: US agents can capture prospective policy details for Business Owners Policy or Commercial Package policies that automatically sync to policy information in Applied Epic.
- Claims Access: Save steps by easily starting a claim directly from the main menu of Applied Mobile and sending the data back to staff in the office accessing the management system to more quickly begin the claims process.
“Agency staff and consumers alike demand 24/7 access to information across all channels,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president, Product Management, Applied Systems. “These latest innovations enable agencies to digitally transform their business by connecting staff and customers anytime, anywhere, creating opportunity for new business and enabling exceptional customer experiences.”
# # #
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
Ready to Learn More?
Applied is ready to provide your business with the advanced insurance software and solutions you need to succeed in the insurance ecosystem.