Applied Systems Releases Applied TAM 2018
November 15, 2018
Latest release to further enhance automation and connectivity for continuous deployment of innovative capabilities
University Park, IL – Nov. 15, 2018 – Applied Systems today announced the general global release of Applied TAM 2018. The latest release of Applied TAM depicts the continued investment in modernizing Applied TAM’s architecture, delivering the ability to ensure continuous deployment of innovative capabilities year after year. Applied TAM enables independent insurance agencies and brokerages to succeed in today’s competitive business environment.
Key enhancements in the latest release of Applied TAM include:
- Enhanced reporting engine: Gain additional flexibility, stability and security in creating and maintaining reports through expanded and simplified criteria options, while adding a more modern look to the user interface and report printouts.
- Automated Night Utilities: Eliminate the need to manually run Night Utilities with fully automated Night Utilities, scheduled to run at the most optimum time for your agency, eliminating the need for someone to manually start the process.
- Expanded operating system support: Improve performance with support for Windows Server 2016 to be used as a Terminal Server.
- Expanded insured name fields: Use up to 100 characters to fill out an insured’s name throughout the platform.
- Commercial policy Quickview: Review coverage information and discuss additional needs with a quick overview of coverage information for Commercial Application, General Liability and Property applications on a single screen.
- Applied IVANS Exchange integration: Canadian brokerages can connect directly with Applied IVANS Exchange in the application to gain a simple, comprehensive view of current and potential download connections with insurers.
- CSIO eSlips generation: Canadian brokerages can easily submit eSlips to CSIO in the application and electronically distribute to insureds in place of Liability Slips.
“Enhancements to digital technology is enabling agents and brokers to manage their businesses easier and faster, prompting operational efficiency and better customer service,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of Product Management, Applied Systems. “Applied TAM 2018 demonstrates Applied’s continued commitment to customer feedback and focus on innovation to automation and connectivity throughout the insurance lifecycle, ensuring Applied TAM’s longevity for its loyal customer base.”
# # #
Applied TAM and the Applied logos are trademarks of Applied Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.